First. The application must be accepted.
Second. The interested party must be informed that he is a subject obliged to interact electronically with the Administration. To this end:
- Registration Assistance Offices (OAMRs) should have a model request for amendment due to the means used in processing, to deliver them to interested parties required to process electronically.
- It is recommended to make a request in the same act in which the face-to-face presentation of the application is entered in the register. Since the request refers only to the change of processing method, this could be done by the current OAMR.
- The request will warn that they must amend the application by electronic submission.
- The request will inform you that, in any case, the date of submission of the application will be the date on which the amendment was made and not the date of face-to-face submission.
It should be borne in mind that according to Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on common administrative procedure of public administrations (LPACAP), the obligation to process electronically by certain subjects came into force on 2 October 2016.
However, it is advisable for the Public Administrations to set a date for the implementation of this obligation, taking into account the following:
- It is necessary to incorporate in the catalog of procedures the information for the subjects obliged of how they have to realize the presentation of applications and the contribution of documentation, and from what date.
- Although the regulations do not provide for this, it is advisable to establish means of assistance for those obliged subjects who state that they do not have sufficient resources or the necessary knowledge to carry out electronic procedures.
- It would be advisable to hold information / awareness sessions aimed at the obligated subjects.
- Provision should also be made for the provision of appropriate technological means to the staff of the Administration who so require (for example, dual screens for architects and engineers; programs that make it possible to measure projects online; etc.).
- For the effective implementation of the obligation of the staff in the service of the AAPP, it will be necessary to also consider how to assist those groups that do not usually work with a computer (for example, maintenance personnel of the city, nursery schools, local police, etc.).
Article 68. Amendment and improvement of the application.
“4. If any of the subjects referred to in articles 14.2 and 14.3 submits their application in person, the public administrations must require the interested party to repair it through their electronic submission. For these purposes, the date of submission of the application shall be considered to be the date on which the amendment was made. "