- How should we act if there are technical incidents that affect compliance with deadlines?
- Rights and obligations of Laws 39 and 40 company-administration and services AOC / Diputaciones to comply
- How to guarantee the right of interested parties not to provide data or documents that are already in the possession of the Administrations?
- The issuance of true copies by the Support Offices
- The calculation of deadlines in the case of inter-administrative records
- What to do when a subject required to interact electronically with the AAPP submits documentation in person?
- Selection of identification and electronic signature mechanisms
- Do stakeholders need to consent to the consultation of data and documents by public administrations? How?
- What to do when documents are presented on a flash drive?
- Do I need to file paper documents?
- Are electronic notifications for appearance compatible with paper notifications?
- Existeixen les “còpies compulsades” en el marc de la Llei 39/2015?
- Què és el punt general d’accés electrònic?
Administration, internal management and interoperability
- Recommendation for compliance with the principle of technology neutrality
- What are the requirements for the scanner to scan documents in accordance with applicable regulations?
- Is the approval process still in place in the electronic context?
- Is the file not processed electronically legally valid?
- What type of signature (stamp / official) should be applied to the document scanning process?
- How should the creation of the Register of Skilled Officials be considered?